IDM (Internet Download Manager) Extension for Chrome is a browser extension that allows you to integrate IDM with your Chrome browser. Once installed, it enables you to download files with IDM directly from the Chrome browser, without having to copy and paste download links manually.
The extension also provides additional features such as the ability to download all links on a webpage, schedule downloads, and pause and resume downloads. Overall, the IDM Extension for Chrome enhances your downloading experience by making it faster, more efficient, and more convenient.
Installing the IDM (Internet Download Manager) extension in Chrome is a quick and easy process. Follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC.
- Click on the three dots located at the top-right corner of the browser window.
- Select “More Tools” and then click on “Extensions”.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Open Chrome Web Store”.
- In the search bar, type “IDM Integration Module” and press Enter.
- Select the “IDM Integration Module” extension and click on “Add to Chrome”.
- A pop-up will appear. Click on “Add Extension” to confirm the installation.
- The IDM extension is now installed in your Chrome browser.
What if I don’t see idm extension in chrome?
If you can’t see the IDM Extension in your Chrome browser, don’t worry! Our guide provides some quick and easy troubleshooting tips to help you get it up and running.
If you do not see IDM Extension in Chrome after following the installation steps, there are a few things you can try:
- Make sure that you have downloaded the latest version of IDM Integration Module from the Chrome Web Store.
- Check if IDM is installed on your PC. If not, download and install it from the official IDM website.
- Restart your Chrome browser and try to install the IDM Extension again.
- If none of the above steps work, try disabling other extensions in your Chrome browser that may be conflicting with IDM. To do this, go to “More Tools” > “Extensions” and disable all other extensions except IDM Integration Module.
- If you are still unable to see the IDM Extension in Chrome, try uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome.